terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

Os adultos fazem cada confusão...




Elephants. I like elephants.
Elephants. I like elephants.
I like how they swing through trees
Monkeys.
I like monkeys.
I like how they swim in the ocean
Fish. I like fish.
I like how they scratch at fleas and sniff at trees and bark at the mailman
Gotta like dogs.
Curled up on the windowsill purring, and chasing mice
Cats. I like cats.
I like how they say, Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Roosters. I like roosters.
I like how they gallup and trot
Horses. I like horses.
I like how they reach into beehives for the honey
Bears. I like bears.
I like how they jump up high to catch a fly and sit on a lilypad
Gotta like frogs.
Running through a maze for some cheese
Mice. I like mice.
I like how they say, Oink! Oink! Oink!
Piggies. I like piggies.
I like how they hop and eat carrots
Bunnies. I like bunnies.
I like how they stomp through the jungle with their big gray trunks
Elephants. I like elephants.
Eric Herman

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário